2012年8月15日水曜日

About Jessie.



At last,
I sent an E-mail to the President of The Walt Disney Company.

*********************************************

Dear Robert A. Iger
President and Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company

This is my first letter for you.
I know this is asking too much, but...I wish you one thing.

My name is Shunsuke Miyatake.
I'm a father of Sora Miyatake, 2 years old daughter.
We live in Yokohama, Japan.

Recently, Sora has been watching your movie,
“Toy Story”,“Toy Story 2”and“Toy Story 3”, everyday.
She loves all the characters of Toy Story ,but loves “Jessie” the most.

She will be 3 years old next Wednesday, the 22nd August.
So, I decided to buy the talking doll of “Jessie”.

I went to the ToysRus near from my house with my family 4days ago,
and she found “Jessie” which hair wasn't made from the Red woolen yarn.
She said “Jessie sets her hair solid today”.
I felt that I must find the doll of “Jessie” which hair is made from the Red woolen yarn...

Since then I've been looking for “Jessie” which hair is made from the Red woolen yarn,
talks more than 20 words in Japanese, and is the real size of movie.
However, the doll is sold out at all the shops in Japan and web shops in the internet...

I feel sorry for the situation Sora calls her doll of rabbit “Jessie”...
I think Sora will treat “Jessie” well not just as a “Toy”, but as her real “Friend” for the long time...
So, I'm at a loss...but I want Sora to meet “Jessie with Red woolen yarn”.



If you read this long boring letter, I really thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Shunsuke Miyatake

*********************************************

The only thing I can do is to just wait.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿